The pwrMESSAGEBOX PowerUp function prompts the user with provided alert text. One of a set of button options is specified to capture the user response.
pwrMESSAGEBOX(Caption, MessageText, Buttons)
The pwrMESSAGEBOX PowerUp function has the following arguments:
Caption – Required. This is the text that appears at the top of the input box window.
MessageText – Required. This is the instructive text to direct the user to enter text in the box provided.
Buttons – Optional. Must be one of the following values.
- AbortRetryIgnore – will show three buttons (Abort, Retry, Ignore)
- OK – will show a single OK button (this is the default value used if a Buttons argument is not provided)
- OKCancel – will show an OK and a Cancel button
- RetryCancel – will show a Retry and a Cancel button
- YesNo – will show a Yes and a No button
- YesNoCancel – will show three buttons (Yes, No, Cancel)
pwrMESSAGEBOX will return the text of the button clicked.
=pwrMESSAGEBOX("Message Box Title", "The IF condition in this cell has been satisfied", "YesNoCancel")